Whether you are planning to take in the Figawi races in Hyannis or Nantucket, there is plenty to take in throughout the area to help kick off the Cape and Island's unofficial start to summer. The annual Memorial Day weekend has something spectacular each day and night. The event begins with a kickoff party at the Hyannis Yacht Club late afternoon on Friday the 27th. The teams will be up and early on Saturday morning gearing up for the start of the race from the Hyannisport Jetty at 10am. On Sunday, the 29th, high school sailing teams from across the Cape and Islands will take to the docks of the Nantucket boat basin to compete for the Figawi Jr. Trpohy!
While you're not out and enjoying the event, here are a few homes that would be perfect to kick back and relax in for the the weekend.
1) Wake up with views of Lewis Bay.
2) This one even has it’s own Pub Shed.
3) Impeccably maintained
4) Enjoy some sunshine or sit in the shade.
5) 400 Yards to Madaket beach!
6) Charming condo by the sea.
7) 3 decks, a grill, and a view.
8) Just 125 yards away from the ocean.
9) Perfection at its best!