WhaleHelloThere, We invite you to enter our Winter Whale contest for a chance to
win $100 towards a Cape Cod or Islands vacation house or a great local meal. Each
Wednesday we will post clues as to where on our website to find our Winter Whale.
Read more about contest.
This is the winter whale image you are looking for on our website. (sorry, this
page doesn’t count)
Week 3 Clues
- Our Winter Whale, Capella, wants to swim to Nantucket to buy a new whale belt and
stay in a vacation rental. Can you help her find a house?
Week 3 Answer
Capella the Winter Whale was found on
Nantucket Vacation Rentals
Week 2 Clues
- This page Guides you to plan your Cape & Islands vacation including where to stay
and what to do and see (like whales!)
- Follow the yellow tab road for a Guide to your future vacation.
Week 2 Answer
The whale was found on the
Guide to Cape Cod page.
Week 1 Clues
- For a whale of a good time, visit these sandy beaches between Sandwich and Brewster.
- From many Mid Cape beaches, you may see a #whalewatching boat
Week 1 Answer
The whale was found on the
Mid Cape Cod Beaches page.
Contest Rules / How To Play
- Each Wednesday for three weeks we’ll post a clue on this page,
Facebook, Twitter and
Pinterest hinting where to find the “Winter Whale” on the WeNeedaVacation.com
- You are welcome to search each week to find the whale; we will move the whale 3
times. The more you search and find, the greater your chances to win!
- Head over to WeNeedaVacation.com, and using the clue, search for the “Winter Whale”.
- Once you’ve found the “Winter Whale”, click on the image to enter the contest!
- Share that you entered on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest with #whalewatching in
- At the conclusion of the contest, one winner will be randomly chosen to win $100
towards a Cape Cod, Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard vacation rental house or restaurant
as well as a WeNeedaVacation package of goodies. Good Luck!
Whale watching in Provincetown
About Becky Fischer: I have worked for WeNeedaVacation.com since 2003. Currently serving as Marketing Manager, my position entails collaborating on all print and social media marketing efforts as well as the company's valuable relationship with 17 local Chambers of Commerce. In addition, I provide photography, video, and consultation services to vacation rental homeowners, and have photographed over 300 homes on the Cape and Islands. My husband and three children moved to Brewster in 2006. I grew up outside of Boston, spent summer vacations on Nantucket, and was married in Orleans. My favorite activities on the Cape are walking on the CCRT, deep breaths at the beach, and working with my community to support the schools and local events.