Guest Reviews are an effective means of building credibility, confidence, and trust
in our listings and are invaluable to homeowners and future vacationers alike.
Providing a guest review meets our Guidelines, a copy is sent to the homeowner,
who may submit a response if they choose, and the review will be posted, generally
within 7 business days.
- Only vacationers who have actually stayed in the rental property may post a review.
- Any member of a rental party may submit a review, but only one review may be submitted
- A review must be submitted by a guest who booked the rental directly through the owner or property manager listed on our website.
- Reviews must be written in a constructive and informative manner.
- Reviews may not be abusive, discriminatory, or obscene.
- Reviews may not be used to threaten or coerce a homeowner to meet the vacationer's
demands. They are meant to provide feedback about the vacationer's particular experience
in a rental property in order to benefit future vacationers.
- A homeowner may not review his/her own property, nor can their friends or family
- Reviews may not reveal specific information such as pricing, the full name of the
homeowner, or the street address of the property.
- If declined, a review may not be resubmitted.
- If requested, the author of a guest review must be able to verify his/her contact
information and tenancy in the rental property reviewed.
WeNeedaVacation reserves the right to withdraw a review if, after investigating
the situation, we believe it is unwarranted or lacks sufficient merit. Conversely,
we reserve the right to post a review if we determine that it is warranted and has
Back to top
Have an issue with this rental?
In the event of a serious issue with a rental or an unresolved dispute with the
homeowner, you may submit a Formal Complaint.
To file a formal complaint about one of our listings, please
Back to top