A valuable review, written by a conscientious reviewer, follows these guidelines:
- Do describe your own experience and give an accurate account.
- Do post only one review for any one business within a 3-month period.
- Do use a valid email address for your WeNeedaVacation.com account. This is to help ensure the quality and credibility of the reviews and listings posted to this site.
- Do not post a review in exchange for pay or any other compensation.
- Do not post a review if you are related by family or work to the particular business.
- Do not post a review to a business you would consider your competitor.
- Do not use ALL CAPS and do use proper case.
- Do not enter HTML tags or website links.
- Do not post spam or commercial/advertising content.
- Do not make personal attacks or insults or include full names or personal information such as email addresses and phone numbers.
- Keep your post to the point and describe your overall interaction with the business as a whole, providing specifics about your purchases and the level of service received.
- Craft a quality post: avoid one-word titles, one-line posts, negative superlatives (i.e. "the worst" and "the slowest"), and terms with no qualitative value (i.e. "this place is great!").
- Provide both pros and cons of your experience in a constructive and informative manner.
WeNeedaVacation.com verifies each review prior to posting and reserves the right to reject or remove any statements that do not meet our published Review Guidelines or that violate the standards of this website, which are determined at the sole discretion of WeNeedaVacation.com. Although WeNeedaVacation.com approves or declines postings based on our Review Guidelines and our standards of good taste, the comments and opinions expressed do not reflect the views of WeNeedaVacation.com and its employees. WeNeedaVacation.com is not obligated to investigate the truthfulness or accuracy of business reviews and their responses, nor does WeNeedaVacation.com assume liability or responsibility for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any use of a review.
Back to top