We offer the following subscription options: two variations of the Fixed Period Plans
and the Pay-as-you-go plan.
Fixed Period Plan
For a commitment of six to twelve months, we
provide two variations of our Fixed Period Plan:
- Option 1: Minimum of 5 listings. Unlimited rotations, but no discount on the first 15 listings. (What are rotations? You are paying for "slots" into which you may rotate multiple listings as old ones fill up and new ones crop up. You would simply deactivate one property and either
reactivate an existing listing or enter a brand new listing at no additional cost.) If you need to add a listing slot at any time during the Plan, that can be done on a pro rata basis for the remainder of the Plan.
- OR -
- Option 2: Minimum of 3 listings. A discount on listing cost, but no rotations allowed. If you need to add a listing at any time during the Plan, that can be done on a pro rata basis for the remainder of the Plan.
For all Fixed Period Plans, listings run for a fixed period of time and expire on the same date. The more listings and longer period of time chosen, the lower the monthly per-property cost. During the Fixed Period Plan, listings may be
added for a pro-rata fee of $30 - $47 per full/partial month, depending on plan size and length. The more listings and longer period of time chosen, the lower the monthly per-property cost. Full payment
is due in advance. Once one embarks on one variation of the Fixed Period Plan, one may not switch to the other in the middle of a subscription period.
Both variants include 14 pictures. Additional pictures may be purchased.
- For unlimited rotations, but no discount on the first 15 listings, click here.
- For a discount on listing cost, but no rotations allowed, click here.
The Pay-as-you-go plan is the most flexible, and the same as the
homeowner plan for individual listings:
- Includes 3, 6, 12 or 24 month plans at the currently posted plan cost for homeowners.
- Has maximum flexibility to list each property for as long as needed.
- Does not allow 90 day trial to realtors or property managers.
- Offers no discounts or rotations.
All listings are to be entered by the client. Photos, per WeNeedaVacation.com specifications,
are to be uploaded via Picture Central.
The contact name must include the business name of the owner, realtor, rental agency,
or property management company. It may also include a person's name, as in "Jane
at ABC Realty," in order to personalize your contact to vacationers.
All information contained in the listing must focus on the description, unit occupancy,
and pricing configuration of the individual unit listed.
Listings may reference other active listings that the homeowner, realtor, rental agency,
or property management company has placed on WeNeedaVacation.com.
No URLs (website addresses) may be entered on a listing.
We look forward to discussing what plan might best work for you. Call us at
(888) 281-8660 or email us.