For a commitment of 3 or more listings for six to twelve months, we include 14 pictures
per listing and grant a modest discount with what we call our "Fixed Period Plan".
Listings run for a fixed period of time and all expire on the same date. Full payment
is normally due in advance. During the Fixed Period Plan period, listings may be
added or rotated (swap one out and put another in) for FREE. At expiration, the
plan period may be extended on a per property, per month basis.
This addresses our policy for those who wish to advertise multiple listings on WeNeedaVacation.com.
We offer two payment options: a Fixed Period Plan
and a Pay-as-you-go plan.
The Fixed Period Plan is the most cost-effective.
- Requires a group of listings for a Fixed Period: begin and end on the same day.
- Run from 6 to 12 months.
- Each listing comes with 14 pictures. Additional pictures may be purchased.
- Ability to add properties along the way for $25 - $38 per full/partial month, depending on plan length.
- Ability to rotate properties for FREE: You may deactivate one property and either
reactivate an existing listing or input a brand new listing.
- Pricing: first 10 listings are $219 each for six months plus $14 per month thereafter.
Listings 11 to 100 are $189 apiece for first six months and $13 per month thereafter.
For more than 100 listings, please call for a quote.
The Pay-as-you-go plan is the most flexible, and the same as the
homeowner plan for individual listings:
- Use 3, 6, 12 or 24 month plans at the currently posted plan cost for homeowners.
- Has maximum flexibility to list each property for as long as needed.
- 90 day trial not available to Realtors.
- No discounts or rotations.
All listings are to be input by the client. Photos, per WeNeedaVacation.com specifications,
are to be uploaded via "Picture Central".
The contact name will include the business name of the Owner, Realtor, Rental Agency,
or Property Management Company. It may also include a person's name, as in "Jane
at ABC Realty," if you are making an individual effort to promote your listed rental
properties and target the inquiries to you rather than the company. Vacationers
deserve to know with whom they are dealing.
All information contained in the listing must focus on the description, unit occupancy
and pricing configuration of the individual unit listed. For example,
one two-bedroom unit may represent other two-bedroom units as long as the description
and pricing are identical. Listings for a grouping of cottages or reference to adjacent
homes/condominiums will be allowed for the purpose of accommodating a single, large
party. Listings may reference other listings that the Homeowner, Realtor, Rental
Agency, or Property Management Company has placed on WeNeedaVacation.com.
We look forward to discussing what plan might best work for you. Call us at
(888) 281-8660 or