Are you planning to come to Cape Cod, Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard this year to celebrate Thanksgiving? Here are a few homes that offer large kitchens and dining rooms just waiting to host your holiday dinner!
Not interested in cooking? Reserve your spot at the Chatham Bars Inn. Or enjoy your meal in the comfort of your own socially distant, cozy rental by getting your turkey dinner to go from Bartlett’s Farm on Nantucket or from the Chatham Bars Inn.
Before any delicious turkey fills your mouth, consider taking part in the annual Chatham Turkey Trot. There’s nothing like rewarding a hungry tummy with a delicious, satisfying meal after working up an appetite!
There are plenty of things to be thankful for this time of year on the Cape and Islands: the quietude of the off-season, the many miles of beautiful beaches, and a Thanksgiving dinner celebrated with loved ones. Come spend the holiday season on the Cape and Islands. You’ll be thankful you did!
1) Elegant family home and guest house
2) Luxury 3-bedroom townhome in Provincetown
3) Quiet private home East Dennis
4) Large home perfect for the holidays
5) Gorgeous, upscale kitchen with dining room with fireplace
6) Overlooking Wychmere Harbor in Harwich
7) Prepare a feast in this gourmet kitchen that opens to a spacious dining area
8) Gather your family around this large table for Thanksgiving
9) Cook dinner in this state-of-the-art kitchen located near Cape Cod Bay