Are you planning to come down to Cape Cod, Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard this year to celebrate Thanksgiving? Here are a few homes that offer large kitchens and dining rooms just waiting to host your holiday dinner!
Not interested in cooking? Reserve your spot at the Quintessential Thanksgiving Celebration and take in the lovely views at the Chatham Bars Inn or at the Black Dog Tavern on Martha’s Vineyard. Or enjoy your meal in the comfort of your own cozy rental by getting your turkey dinner to go from Bartlett’s Farm on Nantucket or the Chatham Bars Inn.
Before any delicious turkey fills your mouth, consider taking part in the annual Turkey Trot. There’s nothing like rewarding a hungry tummy with a delicious, satisfying meal after working up an appetite!
There are plenty of things to be thankful for this time of year on the Cape and Islands: the quietude of the off-season, the many miles of beautiful beaches, and a Thanksgiving dinner celebrated with family and friends. Come spend the holiday season with us. You’ll be thankful you did!
1) Charming farmhouse, great for families
2) Enjoy 180 degree views of Vineyard Sound while dining on a Thanksgiving feast
3) Cook a dream dinner in this oceanfront, timberframe cottage
4) Prepare a feast in this gourmet kitchen that opens to a spacious dining area
5) Gather your family around this large table for Thanksgiving
6) Cook dinner in this state-of-the-art kitchen located near Cape Cod Bay