Are you planning to come to Cape Cod, Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard this year to celebrate Thanksgiving? Here are a few homes that offer large kitchens and dining rooms just waiting to host your holiday dinner!
Not interested in cooking? Consider going out to dinner at one of the many local Cape and Islands restaurants. Or enjoy your meal in the comfort of your own cozy rental by getting your turkey dinner to go from Bartlett’s Farm on Nantucket or from the The Hearth 'n Kettle in Yarmouth.
There are plenty of things to be thankful for this time of year on the Cape and Islands: the quietude of the off-season, the many miles of beautiful beaches, and a Thanksgiving dinner celebrated with loved ones. Come spend the holiday season on the Cape and Islands. You’ll be thankful you did!
1) Lieutenant Island beach cabin
2) Dramatic oceanfront timberframe
3) Charming cottage, humble abode
4) Village luxury - Mayflower Beach
5) Beautifully updated gem
6) Beach plum home
7) Immaculate home in Chatham - Great value!
8) Overlooking Wychmere Harbor in Harwich
9) Gather your family around this large table for Thanksgiving
10) Amazing Yarmouth Port home