Father’s Day is next week—have you found the perfect gift for “dear old Dad” yet? Here’s something he’s sure to enjoy: a weekend spent on the Cape and Islands! Enjoy a day on the beach with him, let him shine in his element barbecuing in the backyard, or treat him to a round of golf at one of the many local golf courses! Here are 8 homes on the Cape and Islands with Father’s Day weekend availability.
If you’re looking for great places to take dad out for lunch or dinner, check out our Dining pages for a list of local restaurants. If you’re looking for something special to do with him, like biking, deep sea fishing or kayaking, take a peek at our Activities pages.
Here’s to showing dad how much he means to us and giving him some extra love on his special day, Happy Father’s Day!
1) Enjoy breathtaking views with dad from this waterfront home
2) Warm up with the patio fireplace as you take in the ocean views
3) Fish right off your own private dock
4) Enjoy your morning coffee taking in the views of Bass River
5) Grill in this beautiful island backyard
6) Enjoy sunsets and sunrises on your own beach
7) Relax and take a nap in a hammock
8) BBQ and entertain dad on this gorgeous, spacious deck