Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to spend a romantic weekend on the Cape or Islands. The beaches are ready for romantic strolls, restaurants are offering specials, and local candy stores are selling homemade chocolates. Best of all? There are there a number of cozy, affordable, rental homes waiting to host your weekend getaways!
Here is just a sampling of vacation rentals that offer 2–3 night minimum stays, are on or close to the water, and are priced between $100 - $400/night.
1) Vintage farmhouse with water views in Woods Hole
2) Luxurious amenities and fire pit on pond
3) Charming cottage close to the beach, harbor, and town
4) Oceanfront home in Chatham
5) Mid-century modern home in Wellfleet
6) Casita del Amor—the “Love Cottage”—located on Martha’s Vineyard
7) Historic wharf cottage on Provincetown Harbor
8) Oceanfront home on private beach with panoramic water views
9) Cozy cottage located a short walk from the beach
10) Cozy guest cottage, perfect for two
For more information on Things to Do for Valentine’s Day on the Cape, please visit our blog post 15 Ways to Say ‘I Love You’ on Cape Cod and The Islands