Did you hear the news? The town of Wellfleet has been named one of the “14 Coolest Towns for Your Summer Vacation” by Forbes Magazine! This comes as no surprise to us, as we’ve always loved Wellfleet. This charming town is set between expansive ocean beaches and calm bay beaches, and its quaint downtown is filled with trendy boutiques, eclectic art galleries, and world-class eateries. We searched our list of Wellfleet homes that still have availability this summer and here’s what we found, some even have last-minute deals! Find your perfect Wellfleet rental and come enjoy one of the coolest towns in America this summer!
1) Walk to the bay and enjoy water views
2) 10 minute walk to secluded Dyer Pond
3) Beach house on Lieutenant's Island with panoramic views
4) Oceanside, bright and airy private retreat
5) New contemporary home among the treetops and close to the bay