It is always fascinating to look closely at our statistics and determine which types of vacation rentals receive the attention, inquiries and bookings. We compiled the nine homes that acquired the most clicks, or visits, to their property listing in 2015.
We broke down the pricing per week or per person for you to exemplify the affordability of vacation rentals. Remember, that price includes a kitchen, laundry facilities, often a deck and outdoor shower, and ample living space. What makes these special? Is it the location, the amenities, the price?
1. Property 19458 in Dennis: This 5 bedroom home has been listed on our site for over 5 years. Located over a mile to Mayflower Beach, this home offers a swimming pool.
2. Property 3600 in Wellfleet: Incredible water views from "Windswept" which sits up high overlooking Cape Cod bay. Charming and cozy inside with lovely woodwork. When I walked in, this was a "wow!"
3. Property 14519 in Orleans: Cute and popular 3 bedroom home with nine 5-star reviews. All the amenities provided and most dogs welcome. Many flowering plants and water views of Crystal Lake.
4. Property 19960 in Brewster:Vast Sheep Pond views, hot tub, lovely gardens, beautiful interior, indoor movie theater, private dock, and large deck. Many reasons this home is so popular.
5. Property 10004 in Dennis: Small little taste of paradise. This oceanfront condo has been on our site for over ten years. Nine glowing reviews from guests who plan to return.
6. Property 4865 in Kingston: I've been to this home several times and the owner is committed to providing a comfortable, well-maintained, frequently updated vacation spot. On the water with a private beach.
7. Property 6401 in Dennis Port: A large house located 100 yards from the beach. This colonial style beach house has been on our site for eleven years, books early, and welcomes most pets.
8. Property 23544 in Dennis Port: This place looks amazing. With eleven 5-star reviews, private beach, and A/C, this waterfront condo books early.
9. Property 15321 in Brewster: A great place for large families with main house and guest house. This house has been recently refurnished and offers a short walk to Sheep Pond.
10. Property 4346 in Falmouth: This New Silver Beach house is breaking records on Pinterest! Lovely wood floors, new kitchen, A/C, and private association amenities are offered here.
So there you have it. The nine Cape Cod homes that received the most attention on our website in 2015. Typically homes near the water book early and solidly for the season.
Looking for a vacation rental? Search by town, date, price, size, location to beach and amenities on our Vacation Rental Power Search