Most Cape Cod summer memories include the beach, fresh local seafood, and tons of fun with friends and family! Vacationing in large groups, with everyone staying in one spot, adds to the memories, with built-in sleepovers for the kids and evenings spent cooking and enjoying one another’s company. Staying together enhances the fun, and you might find that you can save by splitting the accommodation expenses! We think that togetherness is at the heart of creating shared summer memories.
1) Wellfleet waterfront home with sweeping panoramic views
2) Large compound just a short walk to Mayflower Beach
3) West Falmouth estate with pool and tennis court
4) Large “Gatsby” home overlooking Nantucket Sound
5) Small estate overlooking Wychmere Harbor
6) Stunning views from this Yarmouth home that’s only steps to the beach
7) Spacious home with private tennis court