Hidden doors, hand-hewn beams, multiple fireplaces — these are just a few of the unique characteristics that await you when you choose to vacation in an antique home! Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket have a long, rich history, with homes dating back over 300 years. From rambling Captains’ homes, to stately Colonials, to vintage Victorians, you’re sure to enjoy modern amenities in these homes with old-world charm. The next time you vacation on the Cape and Islands, consider staying in an historic home!
1) Vintage farmhouse with water views
2) Victorian “gingerbread” cottage
3) Vintage charmer in historic Bass River
4) 1830's antique — steps from downtown Nantucket
5) Restored antique home great for family gatherings