Year after year, we determine that the larger homes book first. People plan six or more months ahead when looking for a home to accommodate 12+ people. If you are looking for a larger home on the Cape and Islands, we suggest you search soon in order to find just the right home for your desired week.
There are many reasons to invite your close friends and family to join you for a Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket vacation. Large homes providing room for 12+ people offer these advantages: lots of space for everyone to gather or spread out, ability to grill outdoors or boil your own lobsters (and not have to wait in line at busy restaurants!), outdoor dining any time of day. And one of the biggest advantages is the cost savings!
You might remember that we wrote a blog post last Fall providing a
list of larger homes.
Here is a list of some larger vacation rentals with 5+ bedrooms. There are many more, so please search our site by number of bedrooms or number sleeps to see more.
1) East Orleans Compound: 6 Bedroom Home, Cottage & Pool
2) 6 Bedroom Island Graciousness with Majestic Views of Katama Bay
3) 5 Bedroom Luxury Waterfront Home. Walk to Village & Beach
4) 5 Bedroom Waterfront Cape Cod Cottage with Private Beach
5) 7 Bedroom Waterfront Home at the Mouth of Bass River
6) 6 Bedroom Large Home with Pool: Family Reunions, Multi Family Vacations
7) 5 Bedroom Oyster Pond Waterfront Home
8) Beach, Town, and Tennis -- Huge Renovated 6 Bedroom Home
About Becky Fischer: I have worked for WeNeedaVacation.com since 2003. Currently serving as Marketing Manager, my position entails collaborating on all print and social media marketing efforts as well as the company's valuable relationship with 17 local Chambers of Commerce. In addition, I provide photography, video, and consultation services to vacation rental homeowners, and have photographed over 300 homes on the Cape and Islands. My husband and three children moved to Brewster in 2006. I grew up outside of Boston, spent summer vacations on Nantucket, and was married in Orleans. My favorite activities on the Cape are walking on the CCRT, deep breaths at the beach, and working with my community to support the schools and local events.