Plenty of people travel down to the Cape and Islands for Columbus day, but it's the event the weekend after that will have vacationers flocking to Welfleet. The sixteenth annual Wellfleet OysterFest
will take place on October 15 & 16 and, like always, be filled with family, fun, and flavor. Here are a few homes that will be the perfect place to stay after a long day of shucking shellfish.
1) The most romantic cottage on Cape Cod
2) Close to Kingsbury beach in Eastham
3) Walk 5 minutes to Newcomb Hollow beach
4) Enjoy gorgeous sunsets on Wellfleet Harbor
5) Get away from the crowd, enjoy Harwich